PepeRosso L’Atteso, Rosso IGP Paestum 2017
€11.00 VAT Exc.
Paestum IGP Red 2017, blend made with Barbera, Sangiovese, Cabernet de Sauvignon grapes.
Alcohol content 14.5%
Each label owns a collar accompanied by a sentence belonging to an illustrious person. The name is “L’atteso ” is connected to the ”L’attesa” (the expectance) a painting made by Antonio Balbi from Roccagloriosa which honoured us with the gift of the painting. The image of the painting is on the label and shows a man waiting for … a good glass of wine, a good news, a loved one …
Red wine has multiple healt benefits::
- Digestive propriety:
it helps to keep the intestinal flora belanced;
- Anti-aging function (slow aging)
- It invigorates the heart and the cardiovascular system
- It helps keep cholesterol under control
- It protects the bones, delaying the degenerative process of osteoporosis
- It prevents rheumatisms
- Anticancer properties
- Promotes the formation of red blookd cells in order to prevent anemia
- Facilitates cognitive process, Protects the brain from degenerative diseases;
- Fights urinary infections
- It realeases endorphins
- Antibacterical properties.
375 ml, 750 ml, 3L, 5L